Friday, 13 April 2012

Eeeek today's the day!

I was up all night yesterday worrying about putting this post online, but then Ii realised...once I have posted this I can start to change things. I don't want to be this size anymore. I'm not healthy and more importantly I'm not happy.

I've got to tell you all about my lovely new gadget, a brand new pair of weight watchers body analysing scales. They are amazing, I have to admit Dan was more excited than I was! They do everything, you start off by putting in your height, age and then gender. After that you jump on the scales and voil√°....it tells you EVERYTHING, your body weight, body mass index (bmi), body water, body fat and bone mass!!




I had a shop around and found the cheapest place to get them was Next for £20 which Ii thought was a real bargain.

Right now for the first weigh in...eek. Well I got on the scales and the results are below....




I've decided I am never going to be this weight again and I never want to see this figure infront of me when I jump on the scales!

Now I've found a not very nice photo of me from two months ago which shows me at the weight I am now. Hopefully I can look back at this and be proud of myself for how far I have come and how different I look.



So let's get going! :)


2 comments:

  1. So I am sitting here trying to convert stones into lbs lol and I have to say I suck haha. But if it is where im guessing at which is 184 lbs?? Then thats not bad at all. And fyi I think you look beautiful in that picture nothing at all to be ashamed of. Well I wish you luck this week I know you will do great. Im here if you need me TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. yeah I was about 182, lost three this week which i'm pleased with. I used to be able to fit into a size 10 UK easily and I soooo miss not being able to wear all my lovely clothes. It's horrible though because I never want to go out as I feel I always look fat and frumpy in what I wear. So I can't wait to lose the weight I want and get back into my clothes. Plus my other half is so slim we look like little and large! Aimeexx

      Delete